- In Television in the Present (Wednesday, December 21st, 2016), Michael predicts some great advances in TV technology and even better strides in content. Sorry Rock of Love fans.
- A prediction tells Jenna that a DVR update will seem more like a downgrade in Introducing the DVR Voice. On the bright side, newfound wealth and the return of The Wire.
- Mr. Bautista hopes that a future shoe draws inspiration from a movie series from the past that took place in the past and future and showed futuristic and old school kicks. Confused? Take a look at Eight years from now… Maybe Kobe isn’t so far behind?
- In Technology Moves Quick, Clark takes his record store reviews to another galaxy. Read how they do music transactions on Gorgonzoid and start saving your ENA.
- Paul foresees some pleasant surprises in New TV Review (2016). Included are the revival of two series cancelled way too soon and his own work making a splash in the television pool.
- Bonnie's entry, Eight Years From Now, predicts everything from upgrades in the environment and politics to the outcome of George W. Bush and Brangelina. This is, of course, provided we make it past 2012.
Hope you enjoyed these soothsayers. If not, then a question for you: Do you think the California Academy of Sciences will still be crowded in 2016?